Realme 6i teased with Helio G80 SoC
- Realme’s never-ending launch spree will continue with the Realme 6i, which will launch on March 17 in Myanmar.
- The 6i will be positioned below the Realme 6 and is confirmed to the first smartphone in the world to be powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC.
- Also confirmed is a 48MP quad-rear camera setup for this smartphone, which, most likely, will include ultra-wide, macro and depth-sensing cameras.
- It is worth noting that the Realme 6i will be a successor to the Realme 5s, which itself was only revealed in November last year, and retails for Rs 9,999.
- It is very likely that it won’t take too long for this smartphone to launch in India after its Mayanmar debut and we expect the same Rs 9,999 starting price tag as its predecessor.