Realme C11, Dart Charge Power Bank launched in India
- The C11 is priced at Rs 7,499 in India for its sole 2GB + 32GB storage variant on offer. It will go on sale via Flipkart from July 22.
- It’s the first phone to launch in India with the new MediaTek Helio G35 SoC. It also features a large 5,000mAH battery but there is no fast charging on offer and the charging port is the outdated micro USB.
- The display of the new Realme C11 is a 6.5-inch panel with HD+ resolution and a waterdrop notch that houses its 5MP selfie camera. The rear camera setup consists of 2 sensors – 13MP main and 2MP depth.
- Since it’s a budget offering, the Realme C11 skips on a fingerprint scanner altogether.
Realme 30W Dart Charge Power Bank
- The 30W Dart Charge Power Bank is priced at Rs 1,999 and it features a 10,000mAh cell.
- In addition to proprietary charging technologies such as Dart Charge, VOOC and SuperVOOC, this power bank is also compatible with Quick Charge, AFC as well as USB Power Delivery standards.
- It sports both USB-A and USB-C ports. The latter can charge other devices as well as the power bank at up to 30W, while the former is used to charge other devices.