Realme C11 revealed with Helio G35 SoC
- The Realme C11 has been revealed, and in a lot of cases, it is very similar to the new Redmi 9C, which without a doubt will be its chief rival.
- The C11 is the second phone to be powered by the new MediaTek Helio G35 SoC. It comes with 2GB RAM and 32GB of expandable internal storage.
- Up front, the phone comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop notch that houses its 5MP selfie camera. At the rear, there are two sensors – 13MP main and 2MP depth.
- The Realme C11 features a large 5,000mAh battery, however, it recharges via a dated micro-USB port. You get no fingerprint senor here either.
- Priced at RM429 (~Rs 7,500), the Realme C11 is priced at par with the Redmi 9C, and the latter features a fingerprint scanner as well as a rear macro camera.