Realme X launch date revealed
- The Realme X, along with the rumoured Realme X Youth Edition, is confirmed to go official in China on May 15, 2019.
- The Realme X has also recently cleared BIS certification in India, therefore, it is expected to launch in India shortly after its Chinese debut. However, we don’t yet know if the X Youth Edition would make it here or not.
- The Realme X is the brand’s flagship phone which will come with a truly bezel-less display along with a motorised pop-up selfie camera.
- Other rumoured features of this new phone include dual rear cameras, Snapdragon 730 SoC, 3,680mAh battery and in-display fingerprint scanner.
- Not much is known about the Realme X Youth Edition at this point. However, it will likely retain the same bezel-less design but will water down a few specs for cost savings.
More tech news: