Realme X launched at Rs 16,999
- The long-awaited Realme X has been finally launched in India. Prices start at Rs 16,999 for the base 4GB/ 128GB variant and go all the way up to Rs 20,999 for the for special 8GB/ 128GB Spider-Man edition variant.
- The Realme X adopts the trending new design which features a truly bezel-less 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED along with a motorised pop-up selfie camera mechanism.
- The phone also has an optical in-display fingerprint scanner. The front camera here is a 16MP f/2.0 sensor.
- Powering the phone is a 10 nm Snapdragon 710 chipset, while the battery backup is provided by 3,765mAh cell with support for VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 over USB-C.
- In terms of photography, the Realme X comes with a 48MP f/1.7 primary sensor (Sony IMX586) along with a 5MP f/2.4 secondary depth-sensing unit. Unique camera features include Super Night Mode and 960 fps slow-mo at 720p capability.
- Alongside the standard version, the Realme X will also retail in two special editions with unique designs – Master Edition and Spider-Man Edition (with a dedicated gift box).