Realme X3 SuperZoom leaked
- Ahead of its May 25 launch, the Relame X3 SuperZoom has been leaked by a Thai website.
- As the name suggests, the ‘SuperZoom’ suffix on this phone comes from its 8MP periscope camera with 5x optical zoom capabilities. Other 3 cameras will include a 64MP main, 8MP ultra-wide and a dedicated macro shooter.
- The Realme X3 SuperZoom will also feature a smooth 120 Hz LCD screen which will be 6.6-inch in size. It will have a pill-type hole punch for the dual selfie cameras as well.
- The chipset on this smartphone will likely be a Snapdragon 855+ which will be mated to up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- A 4,200mAh battery will bac up the device and 30W VOOC fast charging will likely come standard as well.