Realme X50 Pro Player gaming phone revealed
- The new Realme X50 Pro Player has gone official in China and it’s the gaming-focused version of the regular Realme X50 Pro.
- Having the same Snapdragon 865 chipset with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.0 storage like the standard X50 Pro, the Player version brings HyperBoost 3.0 which can allocate all the memory, chipset and battery power to increase the gaming performance.
- HyperBoost 3.0 can also switch between Wi-Fi to LTE or 5G with zero lag so that online gaming performance is not compromised.
- The Realme X50 Pro Player also features graphite sheets between the battery and the back panel for superior cooling performance.
- While most other specs remain the same as the standard X50 Pro, the Player compromises on cameras – its main camera is 48MP (down from 64MP), it replaces the telephoto camera by a macro camera, and the front 8MP ultra-wide camera is replaced by a depth sensor.