Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20 launched in India
The much-awaited Xiaomi Redmi K20 series has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 21,999. Both phones will be sold in India via Flipkart.
Redmi K20 Pro
- The K20 Pro is the spiritual successor of the Poco F1 from last year. It is priced at Rs 27,999 for the 6GB/ 128GB variant and Rs 30,999 for the top-end 8GB/ 256GB variant.
- Powering this phone is the flagship Snapdragon 855 SoC which comes with Game Turbo 2.0 mode allocating most CPU and GPU resources to enhance gaming performance.
- The screen on this phone is a truly bezel-less 6.39-inch FHD+ unit. There’s a motorized 20MP pop-up selfie camera and an under display fingerprint reader here as well.
- The phone has 3 rear cameras – a 48MP f/1.75 Sony IMX586 sensor, a 13 MP ultra-wide angle sensor, and an 8MP telephoto sensor.
- The K20 Pro comes with a 4,000mAh battery along with support for 27W fast charging as standard.
- The Redmi K20 is priced at Rs 21,999 for the for the 6GB/ 64GB variant and Rs 23,999 for the 6GB/ 128GB variant.
- It is similar to the K20 Pro in many areas but there are a few key differences. The chipset here is Snapdragon 730 SoC, only 6GB RAM capacity is offered on this phone, and the fast charging standard here is a slower 18W one.
- Another thing to note is that while the K20 has 3 rear cameras like the K20 Pro, its main sensor is the 48MP Sony IMX582, not the IMX586.
More tech news: