Redmi Note 8 design revealed in official teaser video
- Hot on the heels of the recently-launched Realme 5 series, Xiaomi will unveil the Redmi Note 8 series on August 29. But before that, the rear design of one phone from the series has been revealed in an official teaser video.
- While it’s not yet known whether this is the Redmi Note 8 or the Note 8 Pro, it’s clear that the phone will have a centrally-placed camera housing which will consist of either three of four sensors.
- Rumours strongly point towards the fact that the Redmi Note 8 Pro will use the 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor for its main camera, making it the first phone in the world to do so, beating the upcoming Realme XT.
- That’s not all, certain reports also claim that MediaTek’s recently-revealed Helio G90 and G90T gaming-focused chipsets will power the Note 8 series, again making these phones the world’s first G90-powered phones.
- Additionally, Xiaomi will also introduce its first-ever TV under the Redmi brand on August 29. This device is expected to have a 70-inch screen and use the Android TV interface.