Redmi Note 9 with Helio G85 SoC launched at Rs 11,999
- The Redmi Note 9 has been launched in India at Rs 11,999-14,999. It will go on sale from July 24 via Amazon India, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores.
- Up front, this new smartphone features a 6.53-inch FHD+ display with an upper-left hole-punch for its 13MP selfie camera.
- Powering the new Redmi Note 9 is a MediaTek Helio G85 SoC which comes with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. Everything is backed up by a 5,020mAh battery that supports 22.5W fast charging.
- The quad-rear camera setup of the Note 9 includes a 48MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 primary sensor, an 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle shooter, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor.
- The phone will be sold in three colour options – Aqua Green, Arctic White, and Pebble Grey.