Renault Triber 7-seater MPV revealed
- The new Renault Triber has debuted in India. It is a small MPV, but has seating for 7 people nonetheless.
- Based on Renalut’s CMF-A platform, the Triber looks like a longer and beefed-up version of the Kwid hatchback which is a good thing since the latter looks pretty good as well.
- On the inside, the Renault Triber sports a dual-tone dashboard with a 3.5-inch LCD screen in the instrument cluster and a main 7.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- The second row of seats can be reclined and split, while there is also a dedicated AC vent for the third row. The third row can also be removed to free up 625 litres of trunk space.
- The Triber will use the 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine that’s also found on the Kwid, however, on the former, this motor is expected to produce more power, but exact power/ torque details have not been revealed as yet.
- The Renault Triber is expected to launch in India within the next 3 months. More details will be revealed as the launch nears.