Revolt electric motorcycle with AI to launch in June
- Micromax co-founder Rahul Sharma has founded a new electric motorcycle brand called Revolt Intellicorp. Its headquarters are based in Gurugram while its manufacturing facility is situated in Masear.
- It’s first motorcycle – which will also have AI capabilities – is confirmed to launch in June 2019 with a claimed real-world range of 150 km on a single charge and a top speed of 85 km/h.
- Revolt has ensured that its debut model looks like a conventional motorcycle with an internal combustion engine. In other words, the vehicle will come without any quirky design element associated with EVs in general.
- The yet-to-be-named motorcycle’s battery and electric motor will be imported. However, its ECU and battery management system have been designed in-house.
- It would also come with 4G LTE connectivity via a SIM card which will enable many smart functions on it.