Revolt Intellicorp electric motorcycle teased
- Revolt Intellicorp, an upcoming electric motorcycle brand that’s founded by Rahul Sharma from Micromax, has teased its debut model in an official sketch.
- Revolt had already made it clear that it will make conventional looking motorcycles without any over-the-top aesthetic element that’s a norm on most electric vehicles. The official sketch further reaffirms this claim.
- The sketch also confirms certain components of the motorcycle such as upside down front forks, rear monoshock and a front disc brake.
- The motorcycle is already confirmed to have 4G LTE connectivity via a SIM card which is claimed to enable many AI-driven smart features on it.
- Revolt also claims a real-world range of 150 km on a single charge along with a top speed of 85 km/h on its debut model.