Entry-level Royal Enfield Bullet 350 launched in India
- As reported earlier, the most affordable Royal Enfield model has been launched in India. It is priced at Rs 1.12 lakh for the base variant and Rs 1.26 lakh for the ES variant (both prices ex-showroom).
- Based on the Bullet Standard, the new model takes a lot of design cues from the Thunderbird X series. Also, this model only differentiates from the former in terms of colour schemes. The available colour options are Bullet Silver, Sapphire Blue, Magic Black, Regal Red, Royal Blue and Jet Black.
- Most chrome painted parts have been switched with either jet black or black-silver coloured parts, based on the paint chosen. The black paint theme also extends to the rim walls.
- As expected, the affordable Bullet 350 remains unchanged in terms of engine, suspension and braking.
- It is worth noting that Royal Enfield is already testing a much-improved next-gen Bullet/ Classic which is expected to launch in 2020. You can see it in spy pics here.
More bike news: