Samsung A51 leaked with hole punch display, 4 rear cameras
- The upcoming Samsung Galaxy A51, which will succeed the A50s, has been exposed in new images.
- If these leaks are to go by, the A51 will be the first A-series phone to have a hole punch display. The location of the camera is in the top centre, just like the Note 10/ Note 10+.
- At the rear, we can see that the phone’s camera housing is like that of the M30s. Reports suggest that the 4 cameras present here will include a 48MP primary, 12MP ultra-wide, 5MP depth, and a new 12MP telephoto modules.
- Other rumoured specs of the Samsung A51 include a 4,000mAh battery, USB-C port and a headphone jack (yes, this counts as a feature nowadays).
- We can also expect the Galaxy A51 to run on Android 10 out of the box. More specs will unfold as the launch nears.
You can watch our Samsung A50s review: