Samsung Galaxy A50, A30, A10 launched at aggressive prices
Samsung’s recently revealed 2019 Galaxy A series of phones have been launched in India at prices so competitive that the Chinese competition will be forced to take note.
- Starting at Rs 19,990 for the 4GB/ 64GB variant and going up to Rs 22,990 for the 6GB/ 64GB variant, the Galaxy A50 is the cheapest Samsung phone ever to come with an in-display fingerprint sensor (optical type).
- Then, it has a 6.4-inch Infinity-U Super AMOLED display of FHD+ resolution, an Exynos 9610 SoC, 25MP front camera and a 4,000mAh battery with fast charging.
- The A50 also boasts a triple rear camera setup. The main sensor here is a 25 MP f/1.7 unit that’s accompanied by a 5 MP f/2.2 depth sensor and a third 8MP ultra wide-angle lens.
- The Samsung Galaxy A30 is priced at Rs 16,990 for the sole 4GB/ 64GB variant.
- Its display and battery are the same as the A50, but it’s powered by the less powerful Exynos 7885 SoC.
- Then, the Galaxy A30 also has different cameras – the main sensor here is a 16MP f/1.7 unit that’s accompanied by a 5MP f/2.2 depth sensor. There’s no wide-angle shooter on this one. The front camera is of 16MP resolution.
- Finally, this phone doesn’t have the under-display fingerprint sensor either – it instead opts for the traditional rear-mounted unit.
- The entry-level Galaxy A10 is powered by an Exynos 7884 SoC along with just 2GB of RAM. There’s no fingerprint scanner on this phone.
- The A10 also uses a single 13MP f/1.9 rear camera and a 5MP f/2.0 front camera.
- The screen here is a 6.2-inch Infinity-V panel of HD+ resolution. Everything on this device is backed by a 3,400mAh battery.
- The Samsung Galaxy A10 costs Rs 8,490.