Samsung Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A30s revealed
- Samsung has released the new Galaxy A50s and Galaxy A30s, both of which are improved versions of the A50 and A30, respectively. Price and availability of these phones aren’t known as of now but expect these phones to launch in India at competitive prices very soon.
- The displays, chipsets and batteries on the Samsung A50s and A30s are carried over from their predecessors. However, both phones now get new colours with holographic rear designs – something similar to the prism effect seen on Realme phones.
- The Samsung A30s brings more additions. Its primary camera is now a new 25MP f/1.7 sensor and now it also gets a new 8MP ultra-wide-angle unit in addition to a 5MP depth sensor, taking its rear camera count to three.
- The A30s also gets a new in-display optical fingerprint scanner. The A30, for comparison, has a rear-mounted capacitive unit.
- The Samsung A50s now gets a new 48MP f/2.0 primary camera and a new 32MP f/2.0 selfie camera. It’s other two rear cameras – 8MP ultra-wide-angle and 5MP depth sensors – are carried over from the A50.
More tech news: