Samsung Galaxy A51, Galaxy A71 revealed
- The Samsung A51 and A71 are finally official as a part of the company’s new updated 2020 Galaxy A-series of mid-range smartphones.
- Ditching notched displays, the A51 and A71 now come with Note 10-like hole punch displays with a 32MP front camera. The former has a 6.5-inch AMOLED display while the latter pushes that size up to 6.7-inches.
- Coming to chipsets, the smaller phone uses a familiar Exynos 9611 SoC which debuted on the A50s. The larger one, on the other hand, upgrades to a much more powerful Snapdragon 730G chip. The former comes with only 6GB RAM while the latter gets 6GB/ 8GB option.
- Both phones rock a quad-rear camera setup where the 5MP macro camera, 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and the 5MP depth sensor are shared. The primary camera on the Samsung A71 is a 64MP sensor, while that on the A51 is a 48MP one.
- Battery capacities are pretty large as well. The A71 rocks a 4,500mAh unit (with 25W charging) while the A51 has a 4,000mAh unit (with 15W charging).
- The good news is that both phones launch with the latest Android 10 with One UI 2.0 on top. Expect these phones to launch in India very soon.