Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018), A9 (2018) prices slashed
- Two of Samsung’s 2018 Galaxy A-series phones – A7 (2018) and A9 (2018) – have gotten more affordable.
- The Galaxy A7 now starts at Rs 15,900, which is affordable by Rs 3,000 when compared to its previous price. The Galaxy A9 will now start at Rs 25,990, again Rs 3,000 lesser than its previous starting price of Rs 28,990.
- The Samsung A7 and A9 were launched later last year and generated a lot of hype thanks to their rear camera setups. The A7 was the first Samsung phone with triple rear cameras, while the A9, to this day, remains the company’s only phone in India with four rear cameras!
- The Samsung A9’s camera setup includes a 24MP f/1.7 primary sensor, an 8MP f/2.4 120-degree ultra-wide sensor, a 10MP f/2.4 telephoto sensor, and a 5MP depth sensor. In fact, the A9 is now the cheapest phone to have a telephoto camera in India.
- The Galaxy A7, on the other hand, has the same cameras like the A9, minus the telephoto lens.
More tech news: