Samsung Galaxy A70 revealed with 6.7-inch screen, 32MP cameras
- Expanding its new Galaxy A-series, Samsung has taken the wraps off the new Galaxy A70.
- The phone has a big 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U screen with a 20:9 aspect ratio – a first for a Samsung phone. Then, this full HD+ screen also hides a fingerprint sensor underneath it.
- The A70 is also the first Samsung phone to have two 32MP cameras. The first one is the primary rear sensor with f/1.7 aperture, while the second one is the selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- There are 3 cameras on the phone in total. The aforementioned 32MP main unit is accompanied by an 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide sensor and a 5MP depth sensor.
- The Galaxy A70 has a 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging which is the fastest charging tech on any Samsung phone yet, including the S10 series.
- While the device will be available in 6/ 8GB RAM options and 128GB ROM, Samsung hasn’t specified the SoC powering this new phone.