Samsung Galaxy A70s launched with 64MP camera
- After the Realme XT, the Samsung Galaxy A70s is the second phone to launch in India with the 64MP ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor. It is priced between Rs 28,999-30,999 depending on the variant chosen.
- An upgrade to the existing A70, the Samsung A70s has 3 rear cameras – the aforementioned 64MP f/1.8 primary shooter, an 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle shooter and a 5MP depth sensor. The main camera can record videos at 4K @ 30 fps.
- Most other aspects of this phone are carried over from the A70. It is powered by the Snapdragon 675 chip with 6GB/ 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The battery capacity is also a beefy 4,500mAh with 25W fast charging support.
- Display on the Samsung A70s is a 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel with a tall 20:9 aspect ratio. It also has a U-shaped notch which has a 32MP front camera. As before, there’s an optical fingerprint reader under the display as well.
- The Samsung A70s, which also gets a new prism effect rear design, goes on sale in India today (September 28) via all major e-retailers as well as offline stores.
More tech news: