Samsung Galaxy Buds Live ANC earbuds revealed
- The unique, bean-shaped Samsung Galaxy Buds Live have been officially revealed alongside the Note 20 series.
- Priced at USD 169 (~Rs 12,600), the main highlight of the Buds Live is its active noise cancellation (ANC) feature. There’s a voice pick-up unit and three microphones on the outer half of each earbud which help with ANC functions.
- Audio is pumped via AKG-tuned 12 mm speakers and a bass duct on each earbud. Game Mode also comes standard which reduces audio latency.
- Battery life of the Galaxy Buds Live varies between 5.5-8 hours depending on whether you use ANC and voice wake or not. The squarish charging case adds 15 more hours to the overall battery life. Wireless charging comes standard, while Samsung also says that 5 minutes of charge adds 1 hour of playback time.
- There’s also IPX2 water resistance on-board. Running on Bluetooth v5.0, the Buds Live support the following codecs – Scalable (Samsung proprietary), AAC and SBC.