Samsung Galaxy M01, Galaxy M11 launched in India
- The new entry-level Samsung M01 price in India has been set at Rs 8,999. It will be sold via all major online and offline retail channels from today.
- Up front, the M01 has a 5.7-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop-style notch. The bottom bezel is quite big on this device.
- It’s powered by a Snapdragon 439 chipset with 3GB of RAM and just 32GB of internal storage, however, the latter is expandable.
- In terms of optics, the Samsung M01 has a basic 13MP wide + 2MP depth rear camera setup. For selfies, the phone offers a 5MP sensor.
- The M11 is positioned above the M01. It is priced Rs 10,999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant and Rs 12,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB option. It will also be sold via all major online and offline retail channels.
- Powering this device is the Snapdragon 450 SoC. It also has a large 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
- The Samsung M11 comes with a 6.4-inch LCD display with a modern Infinity-O camera cutout for the 8MP selfie shooter.
- The rear optics on the M11 consist of three sensors – 13MP main, 5MP ultra-wide and 2MP depth. Unlike the M01, the M11 has a fingerprint scanner, which is rear-mounted.