Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e launched in India
The Samsung Galaxy S10 series has been launched in India between Rs 55,900-1,17,900. Those who’ve pre-booked either of these phones can avail the Galaxy Watch at Rs. 9,999 or the Galaxy Buds at Rs 2,999.
- The new entry-level S10 phone is available only in 6GB RAM/ 128GB ROM variant and is priced at Rs 55,900.
- Unlike the other two phones’ curved screens, the S10e has a flat 5.8-inch AMOLED display with a punch-hole for its 10MP f/1.9 front camera. The battery capacity here is 3,100mAh.
- The processor of the phone is shared with the S10 and S10+, which means that it gets Samsung’s most powerful Exynos 9820 SoC under the hood.
- The phone has a primary 12MP rear shooter with f/1.5-2.4 variable aperture. This sensor is accompanied by a 16MP f/2.2 ultra-wide unit. The S10e does not have a telephoto rear camera.
- The standard Samsung Galaxy S10 costs Rs 66,900 for the 8GB/ 128GB storage variant, while the higher 8GB/ 512GB variant will set you back by Rs 84,900.
- It has a 6.1-inch QHD+ curved AMOLED display with the same Infinity-U hole cut out as the S10e, along with a bigger 3,400mAh battery.
- Its processor and front camera are the same as the S10e, however, the rear camera setup gets a 12MP f/2.4 telephoto sensor in addition to the same dual cameras on the S10e.
- The S10 (along with the S10+) also has an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint scanner as opposed to the S10e’s side-mounted capacitive unit.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10+ is priced at Rs 73,900 for the 8GB/ 128GB variant, Rs 91,900 for the 8GB/ 512GB storage option, and a whopping Rs 1.18 lakh for the top-spec variant with a massive 12GB RAM/ 1TB inbuilt storage.
- The S10+ has mostly the same specs of as the standard S10 except for 3 things – its display and battery are bigger at 6.4-inch and 4,100mAh, respectively, while up front it has an additional 8MP depth-sensing camera accompanying the 10MP unit.