Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite launched in India
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite has been launched at Rs 27,999 for the Wi-Fi only variant and Rs 31,999 for the LTE model. It will be sold from June 17 via Amazon India and Samsung e-store.
- There are also two launch offers – Galaxy Buds at Rs 2,999 or the official Tab S6 Lite Book Cover (worth Rs 4,999) at Rs 2,500 for those who pre-book the tablet on June 16.
- Unlike its chief rival, the iPad seventh-gen, the Tab S6 Lite comes bundled with a stylus inside its retail box, which in Samsung’s case is called the S-Pen.
- The device has a 10.4-inch WUXGA TFT display of 1,200 x 2,000 px resolution. It’s powered by the Exynos 9611 octa-core SoC along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is fuelled by a 7,040mAh battery that’s claimed to deliver up to 12 hours of Internet usage on a single charge. The tab also gets Dolby Atmos 3D dual stereo speakers and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.