Samsung Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Fit, Galaxy Fit e launched in India
Samsung has launched 3 new smart wearables in India.
Galaxy Watch Active
- The Galaxy Watch Active is an affordable alternative to the bigger Galaxy Watch and is priced at Rs 19,990.
- A thing to note is that this watch does not have the signature rotating bezel of other Samsung smart watches. Therefore, users have to rely on the watch’s 1.1-inch circular AMOLED display to control the device.
- In terms of health tracking, the Galaxy Watch Active has an inbuilt blood pressure monitoring, heart rate monitor and stress tracking.
- Running on Tizen OS, this watch is powered by the Exynos 9110 chip along with 768MB RAM and 4GB ROM. It also has inbuilt GPS, accelerometer, gyroscope and barometer.
Galaxy Fit & Galaxy Fit e
- The Galaxy Fit and Galaxy Fit e are new smart bands from Samsung. The former costs Rs 9,990, while the latter is much more affordable at Rs 2,590.
- These two bands can track 90 different activities and are water resistant up to 5ATM. Both bands come with a heart rate monitor as well.
- The main difference between the Galaxy Fit and Galaxy Fit e is that the former sports a coloured 0.95-inch colour AMOLED screen, while the latter has to do a black & white PMOLED screen.