Samsung M31s with 6,000mAh battery launched at Rs 19,499
- The Samsung Galaxy M31s has been launched in India at Rs 19,499-21,499. It will go on sale during the Amazon Prime Day 2020 on August 6.
- Just like its predecessor, the M31s boasts of a massive 6,000mAh battery, but now, it recharges faster at 25W over USB-C.
- At the front, this phone has a 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a hole-punch cutout for its 32MP selfie camera. The fingerprint reader is not under the display but is situated on the right side of this phone.
- The primary camera setup on the phone consists of a 64MP primary Sony IMX682 sensor with an f/1.8 lens, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro shooter and a 5MP depth sensor.
- Powering the Samsung M31s is a familiar Exynos 9611 SoC which is mated to 6/8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable internal storage.