Samsung M51 launched in India with massive 7,000mAh battery
- The Samsung M51 has been launched in India with an insane, almost tablet-sized 7,000mAh battery. The price has been set at Rs 24,999-26,999 and it will go on sale from September 18 via Amazon and Samsung’s official retail outlets.
- Having a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED unit with FHD+ resolution and a hole-punch, the Galaxy M51 has a 32MP selfie camera and a side-mounted capacitive fingerprint reader.
- Powering this device is the upper mid-range Snapdragon 730 SoC. there are two configurations on offer – 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM.
- At the back, the M51 gets quad-rear cameras which are quite similar to that on the A71. the four modules include 64MP primary, 12MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro and 5MP depth-sensing units.
- The smartphone also has support for 25W fast charging, however, with such an enormous battery size, the M51 is still bound to take some time to fully recharge.