Samsung Note 10 Lite launched at Rs 38,999
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite has been launched in India at Rs 38,999 for the 6GB + 128GB variant and Rs 40,999 for the 8GB + 128GB variant.
- The new upper mid-range smartphone has a rather big 6.7-inch FHD+ flat AMOLED display. Just like the more expensive Note 10, this one also comes with a hole punch in its upper centre of the display. The selfie snapper here is of 32MP resolution.
- Powering the Note 10 Lite is the bit outdated Exynos 9810 SoC, the same chipset that powers the Galaxy S9 and Note 9.
- Coming to optics, the rectangular camera island on the back of this phone houses 12MP f/1.7 primary shooter unit with Dual Pixel autofocus. Then, there’s a 12MP ultra wide-angle camera and a third 12MP 2x zoom telephoto camera.
- Fuelled by a big 4,500mAh battery, the Samsung Note 10 Lite retains the signature S-Pen stylus (with full functionality) of its more expensive siblings. It also has an optical in-display fingerprint scanner.