Skoda Vision IN concept revealed; previews Seltos rival
- Alongside the Volkswagen Taigun concept, the Skoda Vision IN concept has also gone official. Like its VW sibling, this one is also based on the made-for-India MQB A0 IN platform.
- To be the first launch under the Volkswagen Group’s ‘India 2.0’ project, the Vision IN will launch in mid-2021 and will rival the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, Nissan Kicks and the likes.
- Aesthetically, this Skoda looks more rugged and bolder than its VW sibling. It flaunts its upright nose with a big corporate grille, split projector headlamp setup, three-slot skid plates, large air intakes, and angular tailgate. This concept SUV is 4.26 metre long.
- The funky dashboard of this car has a minimalist design with neatly hidden central AC vents and large central infotainment display taking the centre stage. There’s also a driver’s display here. The angled HVAC control panel looks like it includes capacitive touch controls.
- Powering the Skoda Vision IN concept will be a 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder turbo petrol engine with cylinder deactivation tech for better fuel economy. This engine will make 128 bhp, and there will be no diesel on offer.