Sony Vision-S electric car concept revealed at CES 2020
- Sony has taken everyone by surprise by unveiling its very first car concept at the ongoing CES 2020. It’s called Vision-S and it’s an EV.
- In terms of design, the Vision-S doesn’t bring anything fresh to the table. It looks like a mixture of Porsche Taycan, Tesla Model S and Lucid Air. However, the overall design looks appealing nonetheless. Also, notice the new logo that Sony has used on this vehicle.
- On the inside, the Sony Vision-S is exactly like an EV concept should be – tech-laden. It has a minimalist cabin layout with loads of displays and features such as 360-degree audio, always-on connectivity, etc.
- The car is based on a brand new EV platform by automotive supplier Magna. This platform will be able to power a range of different vehicles like sedans, SUVs, hatchbacks, etc.
- Other specs of the Sony Vision-S remain a mystery as of now. Also, if Sony intends to put this car to production and become an automotive player is not known as well.