Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched in India
- The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 has been launched in India at Rs 1.71 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The Gixxer 250 brings a fresh new aesthetic which includes an edgy new headlight that’s embedded in the bike’s sharp full fairing. There’s also a simple looking LED tail light, golden-brown coloured engine and a dual-barrel exhaust.
- The bike is powered by a new 249 cc, single-cylinder, oil-cooled engine that’s good for making 26 bhp of power @ 9,000 rpm and 22.6 Nm of torque @ 7,500 rpm. Fuel-injection also comes standard, and so does a 6-speed transmission.
- Coming to the suspension, the Gixxer SF 250 features telescopic forks up front and a monoshock at the rear. The bike also comes with dual disc brakes as well as dual-channel ABS.
- The instrument console on this new Suzuki motorcycle is an all full LCD unit with white backlighting and a gear indicator.