Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP edition launched in India
- The second-gen Suzuki Gixxer SF is now available in MotoGP edition variant. It is priced at Rs 1.10 lakh (ex-showroom), which makes it around Rs 700 more expensive than the standard variant.
- The new Gixxer SF MotoGP edition wears a special bright blue colour along with Ecstar decals and fluorescent rim accents.
- It must be noted that this edition is only available in the 155 cc Gixxer SF as of now. The more powerful Gixxer SF 250 is expected to get a similar treatment next month.
- The MotoGP edition carries forward the all-new elements from the new Gixxer SF which includes a sharper design, new digital instrument console, clip-on handle bars and a new split seat setup.
- Mechanically, the bike remains unchanged. So, it comes powered by a 155 cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine which generates 14 bhp of power and 14 Nm of torque.
More bike news: