Tata Harrier dual-tone launched at Rs 16.76 lakh
- As reported recently, the Tata Harrier dual-tone has been launched in India. It is only available in the top-spec XZ trim.
- Priced at Rs 16.76 lakh (ex-showroom), the dual-tone variant of the Harrier is Rs 20,000 more expensive than the standard version.
- There are two options to choose from – Calisto Copper with black roof, and Orcus White with black roof. Therefore, only a black-coloured roof option is available on the dual-tone model.
- After this minor aesthetic addition, the Tata Harrier will also a major mechanical change in the near future in the form of a 6-speed auto gearbox along with a more powerful diesel engine.
- Next year, Tata will also launch a longer, 7-seat version of the Harrier, which is called the Buzzard globally. This SUV is rumoured to be christened Tata Cassini in India.