Tata Nexon facelift launched at Rs 6.95 lakh
- The BS6-compliant Tata Nexon facelift has been launched in India at Rs 6.95-12.70 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The 2020 Nexon brings a much sharper new face with all-new headlamps, grille and front bumper. At the back, you get tweaked tail lamps and an updated bumper. The signature ivory-coloured strip along the beltline has been retained.
- Under the bonnet, you get a choice of two engines – 1.2-litre turbo petrol and 1.5-litre diesel. Both engines generate 109 bhp of power, but the petrol makes 170 Nm of torque, while the diesel amps it up to 260 Nm.
- The interior of the Nexon gets a very minor makeover in the form of new cabin colours and a new steering wheel. Equipment like rear AC vents, automatic climate control, 7.0-inch infotainment system, passive entry with push-button start, auto wipers, sunroof, etc. come standard on the top-spec XZ+(O) trim.
- Tata is also gearing up to launch the fully-electric Nexon EV in India very soon, which looks identical to this 2020 Nexon facelift but gets additional blue accents.