Tata Nexon facelift spied
- Tata Motors has already started testing the facelifted version of the current-gen Nexon. A test mule of the same has been spied, thereby revealing some of its key details.
- First up, since the prototype you see in the spy pic above is heavily camouflaged, it is likely that the Nexon facelift is still in its early testing stage, and therefore, its launch may not be imminent.
- Still, going by what we can see, it’s clear that the facelifted Nexon will get sharper headlamps, updated grille, and a reprofiled front bumper. The rear of the car has not been photographed.
- The facelifted model will also likely get BSVI-compliant engines and an improved interior with a connected infotainment system.
- Since the Tata Nexon’s launch in 2017, the compact SUV space has heated up significantly with the arrival of the Mahindra XUV300 and Hyundai Venue. We’d love to see what updates the facelifted Nexon brings to hold its own against the competition.