Tata Tiago facelift, Tigor facelift launched
- Alongside the new Altroz, Tata Motors has also launched the BS6-compliant facelifted versions of the Tiago hatchback and the Tigor compact sedan.
- The Tiago facelift is priced at Rs 4.60-6.60 lakh. The Tigor facelift is priced at Rs 5.75-7.49 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Both cars get shaper new front designs which are based on Tata’s Impact 2.0 language. In fact, now these cars get the same family face as the Altoz. At the rear, these facelifts gain redesigned bumpers and tweaked tail lights.
- Both these cars managed to get a respectable 4-star rating at the recent global NCAP crash tests. Now, a raised bonnet has been added to these cars so that they meet the upcoming pedestrian safety norms.
- The only engine on offer on the Tata Tiago and Tigor facelift is a BS6-compliant 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder petrol that produces 85 bhp and 113 Nm. The 1.05-litre diesel engine has been axed.