Tata Tiago, Nexon, Tigor facelift revealed
- Tata Motors has digitally revealed the BS6-compliant facelifts of three of its compact cars – Tiago, Nexon and Tigor. The prices of these vehicles aren’t out yet.
- Coming on to BS6 Tata Nexon facelift, it borrows the new design that debuted on the Nexon EV. You can read more about the 2020 Nexon here.
- The Tata Tiago and Tata Tigor get aggressive new designs which are inspired by the upcoming Altroz premium hatchback. The most prominent changes on these cars include a new slanting grille and a redesigned bumper.
- The Tigor gets additional chrome accents on the grille and bumper to help it differentiate from Tiago.
- Interestingly, both Tigor and Tiago have lost the 1.05-litre diesel engine. In their BS6 avatars, both these Tata compacts cars would only come with a 1.2-litre petrol engine with 85 bhp and 113 Nm. A 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT are the gearbox options on offer.