Toyota Fortuner facelift revealed
- The current Toyota Fortuner has received its first facelift. The updated model has been revealed in Thailand and we can expect its India launch to happen early next year.
- The Fortuner facelift comes with two faces, first up there’s the standard version which gets updated LED headlights, a larger grille, redesigned bumpers, new tail lamps and refreshed alloys.
- Then, the top-spec ‘Legender’ variant looks much sportier thanks to its mesh grille, aggressive front bumper with more mesh inserts, different LED DRLs, gloss black elements, 20-inch alloy wheels and dual-tone paint options.
- On the inside, the SUV does not get any major design change, but there are additions in the form of a new 8.0-inch infotainment system that comes with Apple CarPlay, a refreshed instrument cluster, 8-way power-adjustable front seats, wireless smartphone charging, 9-speaker JBL audio system and a 360-degree camera.
- The 2.8-litre diesel on the Fortuner facelift now pumps out 201 bhp and 500 Nm, a significant boost from the 174 bhp and 450 Nm of the pre-facelift model. We hope this power upgrade also makes it on the India-spec version.