Triumph Tiger 800 XCA launched in India
- A new variant has been added to the Triumph Tiger 800’s lineup called as the XCA. It’s priced at Rs 15.16 lakh (ex-showroom) and is now the new top-end trim of the bike.
- The Tiger 800 XCA gains additional equipment over other variants such as a programmable rider mode, heated seat, front USD forks & rear monoshock suspension by WP, radiator guard, cruise control and aluminium sump guard.
- Since the XC series of the Tiger is off-road focused, the new XCA comes with a 21-inch front and a 17-inch rear tyre, both of which are wrapped around spoked wheels.
- Mechanically, the XCA retains the same 800 cc, 3-cylinder engine from other models which is capable of generating 94 bhp of max power and 79 Nm of peak torque. A 6-speed transmission comes standard with this engine.
- Bookings of the new model are now up for Rs 1 lakh while the deliveries will commence in the upcoming few weeks.