TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, RTR 160 4V facelift launched with BSVI engines
- TVS has given its popular Apache RTR 200 4V and Apache RTR 160 4V cosmetic upgrades, along with cleaner BSVI-compliant engines.
- The 200 is now priced at Rs 1.24 lakh, while the 160 will cost you Rs 99,950-1.03 lakh, both ex-showroom, Delhi.
- Both bikes gain a fresh new face thanks to new parts which include a redesigned headlamp with LED lights, and redesigned mirrors. Also, a new ‘Glide Through Traffic’ feature is now standard which claims to help in low-speed city riding.
- Powering the BSVI TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is the familiar 197cc, single-cylinder engine which makes 20.2 bhp of power and 16.8 Nm of torque. It’s worth noting that the torque output here has dropped by 1.30 Nm versus the BSIV model.
- Coming to the BSVI Apache RTR 160 4V, it loses both power and torque, around 0.5 bhp and 0.7 Nm, respectively. This version generates 15.6 bhp and 14.12 Nm.