Vivo S1 Pro launched in India
- The Vivo S1 Pro is the second addition in Vivo’s camera-centric S-series. It has been priced at Rs 19,990 for the sold 8GB/ 128GB variant on offer. It will be available to buy from January 4 via all major online and offline retail channels.
- Vivo S1 Pro comes with a unique diamond-shaped module for its rear camera setup. This quad-camera setup consists of a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP sensor with ultra-wide angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP camera with a dedicated macro lens.
- The smartphone sports ts a 6.38-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a waterdrop-style notch. The notch holds a 32MP selfie shooter. The display also has an optical fingerprint scanner beneath it.
- Powering this device is a Snapdragon 665 SoC. This chipset on a ~Rs 20,000 phone does make the Vivo S1 Pro appear overpriced, especially when you consider that the company’s own Z-series is powered by better chipsets.
- Battery capacity here is reasonably large at 4,500mAh and 18W fast charging support comes standard.