Vivo TWS Neo Bluetooth earbuds launched at Rs 5,990
- The Vivo TWS Neo has been launched in India at Rs 5,990. This is the first Bluetooth audio device from the company to be launched in India.
- The highlight of the Vivo TWS Neo is that each earbud features 14.2 mm dynamic drivers, which is rather large by earphone standards.
- Feature an Airpods-like periscope design, this new Vivo device comes with Bluetooth v5.2 for connectivity and also has support for Qualcomm aptX Bluetooth codec and Vivo’s own DeepX Stereo Sound effects.
- Also standard is Google Assistant compatibility along with “Find My TWS Neo” device locator feature, in case you misplace your earbuds. For durability, these earbuds are also IP54-rated.
- Each earbud of the Vivo TWS Neo can operate up to 4.5 hours on a single charge. When combined with the case, the battery life goes up to a claimed 27 hours combined. Charging is done via a USB-C port.