Vivo V17 Pro design leaked
- The upcoming new Vivo V17 Pro, which will succeed the current V15 Pro, has been fully leaked thanks its official promo images and videos leaking onto the internet.
- The V17 Pro will continue having a truly bezel-less display, however, this time around, there will be dual motorised pop-up selfie cameras instead of one. While the main selfie camera will be a 32MP unit, the second one is expected to have an ultra-wide-angle lens.
- The rear of the phone has an all-new design with centrally-mounted cameras. There are 4 cameras this time around, one more than the V15 Pro. While the exact specs aren’t known, this additional camera might have a dedicated macro lens.
- In terms of power, the Vivo V17 Pro will likely feature a Snapdragon 700-series SoC. Since the more affordable Z-series phones from Vivo are coming with a Snapdragon 712, the possibility of a Snapdragon 730 cannot be ruled out on the V17 Pro.
- Reports suggest that the phone will go official this month, while it will start reaching online and offline stores before Diwali.
More tech news: