Vivo V17 Pro with 6 cameras launched in India
- The new Vivo V17 Pro has been launched in India at a price tag of Rs 29,990. Pre-orders for the phone start today and sales will begin on September 27.
- The V17 Pro has 6 cameras in total – 4 at the rear and 2 up front. The rear arrangement consists of a Sony IMX582 48MP f/1.8 primary shooter, an 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2MP depth sensor, and the most significant new addition – a 13MP telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom.
- Inside the phone’s new pop-up camera mechanism are two sensors – primary 32MP and a new 8MP ultra-wide-angle module for wider selfies. There’s also a front flash inside the mechanism.
- The Vivo V17 Pro is constructed from glass instead of glossy plastic. It has a truly bezel-less 6.44-inch AMOLED display with a slightly taller 20:9 aspect ratio. The Snapdragon 675 SoC is retained from the V15 Pro and 8GB RAM/ 128GB ROM (non-expandable) is the only storage option here.
- The battery capacity on this device is 4,100mAh with support for 18W fast charging. Also, the phone finally recharges over a USB-C port.
More tech news: