Vivo X30 Pro revealed with 60x hybrid zoom camera
- The camera-focused Vivo X30 Pro has gone official in China. It’s the first phone in the world to be powered by Samsung’s new Exynos 980 5G SoC. Interestingly, even no Samsung phone uses this latest chip as of now!
- That’s not all, the Vivo X30 Pro’s main highlight is its quad-rear camera setup. It includes a 12MP periscope camera with 5x optical zoom and 60x hybrid zoom. Just like the Huawei P30 Pro, this phone also has a dedicated moon mode.
- Then, there are 3 more cameras at the back – 64MP f/1.8 primary, 8MP ultra-wide (with 108-degree FoV after perspective correction), and 32MP f/2.0 dedicated portrait with 2x optical zoom & eye-tracking autofocus.
- The display here is a 6.44-inch AMOLED FHD+ panel with 800 nits of brightness. The display has a tiny hole punch on the upper right corner for the 32MP selfie camera.
- The battery capacity on this smartphone is a large 4,350mAh and it comes with 33W Flash Charge support via USB-C. The device has a 3.5 mm headphone jack and is offered in 2 storage variants – 8GB/ 128GB and 8GB/ 256GB.
- Also worth mentioning is that alongside the X30 Pro, the standard Vivo X30 has also been revealed and it is essentially the same phone but without the 5x periscope zoom camera.