Vivo Y17 with 3 rear cameras, 5,000mAh battery to launch soon
- A new report claims that popular Chinese brand Vivo will launch the budget-oriented Y91 smartphone in India by the end of April. Key specs of the Vivo Y91 have surfaced thanks to an official image leak (see cover image).
- The phone will have 3 rear cameras, where the primary sensor will likely be accompanied by an ultra-wide sensor and a depth sensor. The device is also confirmed to come with a 20MP selfie shooter.
- The Y91 will not just feature a big 5,000mAh battery, but it will also have fast charging support. Recently, Samsung is offering fast charging on its new affordable Galaxy A-series phones and it looks like Vivo is targetting the Korean brand with this upcoming phone.
- The smartphone is tipped to come with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of inbuilt storage. While the SoC isn’t confirmed, it is rumoured to be the octa-core MediaTek Helio P35.
- Finally, the official photo reveals the device’s waterdrop notch which will be placed on the top centre of its 6.35-inch screen which will likely have a FHD+ resolution.