Vivo Z1 Pro with hole punch display, Snapdragon 712 SoC launched in India
- Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has debuted its new Z-series of smartphones in India with the launch of the Z1 Pro. It is priced at Rs 14,990 for 4GB/ 64GB variant, Rs 16,990 for 6GB/ 64GB variant and Rs 17,990 for 6GB/ 128GB variant.
- The Vivo Z1 Pro is the first phone from the brand to have a hole punch in its display. The screen here is a 6.53-inch LCD unit of 19.5:9 aspect ratio and FHD+ resolution.
- Power here comes from an upper mid-range Snapdragon 712 SoC. Enhanced gaming features such as AI Turbo, Game Turbo and Ultimate Game Mode also come standard on this phone.
- For optics, the Vivo Z1 Pro has a triple rear cameras in addition to a 32MP selfie shooter that’s embedded inside its hole punch. The main rear camera is a 16MP f/1.78 unit. It is accompanied by an 8MP wide-angle lens and a 2MP depth sensor for bokeh.
- Another ace up the Vivo Z1 Pro’s sleeve is its massive 5,000mAh battery which can be recharged via 18W fast charging. It also has a dedicated button for Google Assistant, and Widevine L1 certification as well.
More tech news: