Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro official with Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC
- Xiaomi’s latest gaming-phone, the Black Shark 2 Pro, has been revealed in China. It costs between CNY 2,999-3,499 (~ Rs 30,000-35,000).
- The Black Shark 2 Pro is the second phone in the world to be powered by the new gaming-focused Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC. It comes with 12GB of RAM as standard while ROM capacity may be chosen between 128GB or 256GB.
- Aesthetically, it looks quite similar to the standard Black Shark 2 but its rear design has been slightly upgraded for improved grip. The back panel now also has two additional RGB LED lights.
- The 6.39-inch AMOLED display on the Black Shark 2 Pro features an improved touch latency of 34.7 ms as compared to 43.5 ms latency on the standard Black Shark 2.
- In terms of optics, the secondary the pro,ary camera remains a 48MP sensor but the secondary camera is now an improved 13MP telephoto unit.
More tech news: