Xiaomi Mi Band 4 revealed with colour AMOLED display
- The Mi Band 4 is the newest offering from Xiaomi’s extremely popular Mi Band smart wearable series.
- The Mi Band 4 now comes with a coloured 0.95-inch AMOLED screen which is around 40 per cent bigger than the Mi Band 3’s monochrome unit. The screen also has a 2.5D scratch-resistant tempered glass covering.
- The band has water-resistance of up to 5ATM (50 meters). It now features a new 6-axis high-precision sensor which helps it recognise various swimming strokes. Then, as always, it can track 6 sport modes including indoor running, outdoor running, exercise, swimming, cycling, and walking.
- The China-spec version of the Mi Band 4 comes with Xiao AI voice assistant to control Xiaomi’s IoT ecosystem products. There is also NFC onboard to make payments via AliPay and WeChat Pay, however, we don’t know if these functionalities will make it on the India-spec version or not.
- Claimed to deliver over 20 days of battery life on one charge, the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is priced between 169-349 yuan (Rs 1,695-3,500) in China. India pricing will be revealed at the local launch, which should not be very far away.
More tech news: